THE WIKI COMMUNITY

Friday 4 February 2011

People in the Limelight

People in the Limelight


Finding Yourself

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 08:51 PM PST



I know you are used to me writing about all the glitzy glam girlie stuff, but what you probably will never guess is that I actually love writing and inspiring people about life in general.Before I got into the beauty and fashion world I was going be a psychologist, no seriously don't laugh, I was and I am still interested in psychology maybe one day I will go back to it.
Why am I telling you this? Well, If you are my beauty blog follower you will notice that I haven't posted anything new for over a month now and that is because I have been on a journey of self discovery. Have you ever had that feeling of being lost and confused, a sense of self-pity, regret, unhappiness and heaviness in your heart and body. Tiredness, depression, insomnia the list goes on! And all this I had.
In the last couple of months I have felt like my life was on this roller coaster ride going up and down… my mind was spinning so fast. I made spontaneous decisions just to get out of what to me felt like madness which by the way could be the smallest thing.
One day I had to look at myself in the mirror and say to myself, enough is enough Sarah ! What's all this weakness and emotional crap? I am not a coward, I am a strong young woman that knows what she wants in life and will not settle for less. I will not lose myself and happiness for anything or anyone! Life is too short. You can not kill yourself over anything, be it relationship, family, money, weight, work, or whatever it is that is weighing you down. There is only so much you can do, if you are a christian then you know the saying "Do your best and leave the rest to God".

sarah ofili

Celebs encourage people to Register to vote

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 08:09 AM PST


Celebs like D banj  and his mohits crew, P square ,Naeto C ,duncan mighty and many others have initiated a youth targeted program tagged "OUR TIME " led by D banj. This is to encourage people to go out and register so as to take part in the forthcoming elections .OUR TIME will ensure the participation of the youth in the ongoing democratic transformation of Nigeria. See few pictures from the Initiative below

Duncan Mighy,wande coal D banj ,D prince

P square, D banj , Naeto C

Mo hits crew in Lekki

2011 Screen Actors Guild Awards Winners

Posted: 04 Feb 2011 06:56 AM PST



The 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards was held on 30th Januray at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.The award show honors the best achievements in film and television performances for the year.see the full list of winners below


Best Actor in a Drama SeriesSteve Buscemi, Boardwalk Empire

Best Actress in a Drama Series: Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife

Outstanding Ensemble in Drama Series:Boardwalk Empire

Outstanding Actress in a Supporting RoleMelissa Leo, The Fighter

Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series: Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock

Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series: Betty White, Hot in Cleveland

Best Ensamble in Comedy: Modern Family

Outstanding Actor in TV Movie or Miniseries: Al Pacino, You Don't Know Jack

Outstanding Actress in TV Movie or MiniseriesClaire Danes, Temple Grandin

Outstanding Actor in a Supporting Role: Christian Bale, The Fighter

Outstanding Actress in a Leading Role: Natalie Portman, The Black Swan

Outstanding Actor in a Leading Role: Colin Firth, The King's Speech

Outstanding Ensamble in a Drama: The King's Speech 

No comments:

Post a Comment