THE WIKI COMMUNITY

Monday 24 October 2011

celebregion.com

celebregion.com


Lil Wayne;I will retire when i 'm 35

Posted: 24 Oct 2011 11:19 PM PDT


   Lil Wayne has disclosed he is planning to quit the rap game when he clocks 35.The rapper previously expressed his desire to retire in his early 30s. But the 29-year-old has now said he will wait a while longer before he bows out. Wayne pointed to the fact that he wants to spend more time with his family when he retires.
He told GQ magazine:

Basically, I have been doing this for 18 years, that's reason number one. I have accomplished all that I have set out to accomplish and more. Six years I can do thisLil Wayne thing, and my boys will be about 7 and 8 years old. And man, it's all about them then. Whatever they're into."I have a label and I've only put out two artists," Wayne added. "I have a lot more work to do and it'd be selfish to not focus on being the boss and focus on their projects."

Judge finalizes christiana Milian's divorce with The Dream

Posted: 24 Oct 2011 10:41 PM PDT


    A judge has finalized singer christiana Milan's divorce from singer-songwriter-producer The-Dream.
    Milian's attorney Randy kesssler said Monday that the judge in  Atlanta signed the final paperwork this month.
   Milian and The-Dream, whose real name is Terius Nash, were married in 2009 and separated in July 2010. The two have an infant daughter together.
Kessler said the divorce was resolved by mutual agreement.
    Milian is best known for songs such as "Dip it Low." The-Dream, whose hits include "Shawty is a 10," has produced for artists including Mariah carey, Rihanna and britney spears; he won two Grammys for his work on Beyonce's "Single Ladies

Angelina Jolie's directorial debut"Blood & Honey" trailer released

Posted: 24 Oct 2011 10:01 AM PDT


    Academy Award-winning actress and hollywood superstar, Angelina Jolie's directorial debut"In the land of Blood and Honey" trailer has been released .
"The film is based on  the Bosnian War- A story based on how human relationships and behavior are deeply affected by living inside a war derived from a love story between a Serbian man and a Bosnian woman on the eve of the 1992-95 Balkans conflict, in which 100,000 people died.

    Jolie pulled the cast from the area, choosing unknowns rather than A-listers with Eastern European accents. Two versions of the film exist, one in English, the other in the native Serbo-Croatian.
The film opens December 23 and, from the looks of the trailer and its release date, "In the Land of Blood and Honey" could spell another trip to the Academy Awards for the first-time director.


Starring;Rade Serbedzija, Zana Marjanovic and Goran Kostic.

Director;Angelina Jolie




Share your thoughts below!!!!!

41 break up lines: Because breaking up is hard to do

Posted: 24 Oct 2011 09:18 AM PDT


   You don't complete me. You had me at goodbye. Never thine, never mine, never ours. I wish I knew how to quit you. No, really.
Most of us know how to be broken up with. I mean, that's easy. One part crying on the kitchen floor, two parts cookie dough ice cream, right?
But sadly when you are the breaker-upper break ups don't always "take" on the first try. Honesty is always the best policy but when you can't say: you're a horrible kisser, bad in bed, have disgusting teeth, I saw you only as a summer boyfriend, you suck as a human being, well... Sometimes in breakups, as in life, you just need a script so I wrote these break up starter lines just for you. And me. Ahem.
Hence, this is between you and karma but here are 41 fail-safe break up lines guaranteed to make you smile before "we have to have a serious conversation about this." You'll know the break up line worked when your newly minted ex shouts, "You'll never find another guy like me." And you're thinking, "I sincerely hope not."
The official guide to break up lines
It's over because...
  1. We have different expectations. I expect to be happy, successful, positive...
  2. I have good news. I've found someone else. And if you care about me the way you say you do, you'll be as happy for me as I am.
  3. You deserve to be treated better but this is the best I can do at the current time.
  4. This relationship is getting in the way of my alone time.
  5. I'm not sure what exactly I want. I just know that this isn't it.
  6. It's not that there's someone else, but pretty soon there will be.
  7. I don't want to hold you back from being who you are. And who you are is not who I want to be with.
  8. Since I've already been seeing other people, I think that you should too.
  9. People come into our lives for a reason, season or a time. Ours is up.
  10. The best thing right now is for us both to be single.
  11. You remind me of my uncle.
  12. I realized that it's not me. It's you.
  13. I am clutter clearing for spring. And that includes people clutter.
  14. My dog doesn't like you and I value her opinion.
  15. You've heard of The Friend Zone, right?
  16. You are like a step-brother to me.
  17. Pretty soon, like minutes from now, we'll look back and see how great we are apart.
  18. I don't see myself being in a relationship right now.
  19. The timing is just off, meaning I have no time for this.
  20. Our religions clash and my ancestors won't be happy.
And if you need the break up big guns, I'm leaving because...
  1. My therapist thinks that I will need less meds if I leave you.
  2. I need to focus on work. Because anything is better than this.
  3. That's not my phone breaking up. It's us.
  4. It turns out that size does matter.
  5. We're not compatible. Mostly because you're insane.
  6. Did I forget to mention that I am betrothed to someone else?
  7. My current weight loss plan dictates that I cut out the excess. And that means you.
  8. I'm not mature enough to be in a relationship with someone who is mentally ill.
  9. I just don't want to bring you down to my level. And by down I mean up.
  10. Relationships are hard work and you couldn't possibly pay me enough.
  11. Do you hear that? It's the world's tiniest boombox playing, "Hit the Road Jack."
  12. I think that we both know that we can never be together because we're different species.
  13. I wish that it could have worked out better and I never started dating you to begin with.
  14. Do you have a break up playlist? This is a good time to cue it up.
  15. I don't want to change you. I just don't want to be with the jerk you are right now.
  16. You know that song, "You've gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run?" We're in the walk away/run phase of things.
  17. This relationship was an experiment in dating up. You've failed.
  18. I know we were supposed to hang out Saturday but I've moved to a new time zone.
Plus the break up classics:
  1. We've grown apart.
  2. We see the world differently.
  3. And of course, I love you. I am just not in love with you.
Until next time. That is, unless you're breaking up with me, of course. Then as Cee Lo Green would say, "Forget you." Here's hoping there's a rockstar smile on your face.
As I always say, be good. And if you can't be good, be safe.
Abiola Abrams is the Author of Abiolatv.com ,  a presenter with BET ,VH1 and MTV 

Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger split again after four-years

Posted: 24 Oct 2011 03:50 AM PDT



  DailyMail report;

  Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger have split up.The 26-year-old F1 racing driver - who is seven years younger than his girlfriend - decided to call time on their relationship because their conflicting work schedules meant they were seeing less and less of each other.
     The sportsman and Miss Scherzinger  who rose to fame as part of The Pussycat Dolls pop group - had been dating for four years.
   A friend said: 'Yes, they've split. It's a real shame because Nicole really tried to make it work.
      The 26-year-old F1 racing driver  who is seven years younger than his girlfriend  decided to call time on their relationship because their conflicting work schedules meant they were seeing less and less of each other.

'They are still very good friends and it was an amicable split, but they just decided it was impossible to keep the relationship going with such conflicting work schedules.'

They got engaged back in July 

Paranomal Activity 3 tops the Box Office chart with $54M

Posted: 24 Oct 2011 03:21 AM PDT


    New entry Paranormal Activity tops the Box office chart over the weekend with $54M moving last week chart topper Huge jackman's real steel to the second spot. See full chart below.


TWLWTitle (click to view)StudioWeekend Gross% ChangeTheater Count / ChangeAverageTotal GrossBudget*Week #
1NParanormal Activity 3Par.$54,020,000-3,321-$16,266$54,020,000-1
21Real SteelBV$11,319,000-30.5%3,412-28$3,317$67,226,640-3
32Footloose (2011)Par.$10,850,000-30.3%3,555+6$3,052$30,863,031$242
4NThe Three Musketeers (2011)Sum.$8,800,000-3,017-$2,917$8,800,000-1
54The Ides of MarchSony$4,900,000-31.1%2,042-157$2,400$29,159,326-3
65Dolphin TaleWB$4,200,000-32.6%2,858-428$1,470$64,390,675$375
76MoneyballSony$4,050,000-25.8%2,353-487$1,721$63,708,894$505
8NJohnny English RebornUni.$3,800,000-1,552-$2,448$3,800,000-1
93The Thing (2011)Uni.$3,115,000-63.3%2,995-1$1,040$14,100,000-2
10750/50Sum.$2,800,000-34.3%1,932-459$1,449$28,800,000$84

Paranormal activity 3 -storyline
     In 1988, young sisters Katie and Kristi befriend an invisible entity who resides in their home and later started Haunting them

© celebregion

Banky W and Dineo to host the channel O Music video awards

Posted: 24 Oct 2011 02:39 AM PDT


     Dineo Moeketsi and Banky W have been confirmed to host the 2011 Channel O Music Video awards.The South African O-Access presenter and multi award-winning Nigerian artist are set to bring glamour and huge amounts of swagger to the event that is being broadcast LIVE from the Sandton Convention Center on Friday 11 November.


Dineo
Dineo says;
   "Of all the peaks during my time at Channel O, I never imagined this would come my way. I am honoured, humbled, pleasantly surprised and ever so grateful to be hosting this year's Channel O Music Video Awards. I am even more excited to have such a brilliant African artist like Banky W as my co-host. Words cannot begin to describe how thankful I am for Channel O. I'm well beyond excited and I get tiny butterflies just thinking about it. The 11th of November can't come any sooner…LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" 


    Banky W is immensely proud to be hosting this year's Channel O Music Video awards, brought to you in association with Hyundai.
"It is truly a great honour for me to be chosen as this year's host. Channel O has been one of the greatest platforms for African artists over the years, and the award show is always a spectacular event; the show has a history of raising the bar and setting the standard for events on our continent. I'm so proud to be a part of it. I'm very excited about the opportunity, and I hope and pray that I do a great job as anchor. I plan on working with the team to ensure that this year's show is the biggest and best celebration of African music that we've had till date… Let's go!! #LagosPartyStateofMind," 
Voting for the 2011 Channel O Music Video Awards closes midnight Friday 28 October 2011. 
© celebregion

No comments:

Post a Comment