THE WIKI COMMUNITY

Sunday 31 October 2010

People in the Limelight

People in the Limelight


Alexander Amosu signs yaya toure as brand ambassador

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 11:32 AM PDT



Information reaching us now is that Nigerian Uk based  business man ,Alexander amosu has signed manchester city midfielder ,yaya toure as Alexander Amosu products brand ambassador.
The deal has been finalised already and will last for one year . Alexander Amosu was responsible for the most expensive suit in the world . 

How many lotions and potions do women actually use?

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 09:24 AM PDT

                                                                           
Hello Beauty Angels,
Have you ever actually counted how many lotions and potions you use daily or even weekly or monthly I'm sure you don't even notice, you just get up take your bath and gets to rubbing.
Yesterday I was talking with my sister about what next to write about and she said "hey what about all those your little secret potions you have for everything", with a raised brow am like "whatchu talking about Sylvi?" yea right… of course I know what she's talking about, I have a million things for each part of my body that if I do decide to use every single one every single day after I shower I probably will take ages to get ready. Now it's not like I actually need half of them or even use them, but am such a beauty and body addict that I get these products either to try or give to friends. My boyfriend describes my addiction as every beauty sales consultants dream client, lol, plus I love the fancy bottles and smells *battling lashes*… hey I can't help it, and I'm sure a lot of you do too !
                                         CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Miss Ghana 2010 is Stephanie Karikari

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:11 AM PDT

                                                                                                                   
Eighteen-year-old, Stephanie Karikari has been adjudged winner of Miss Ghana 2010 after several weeks of grilling, stiff competition and modeling sessions. 

Miss Stephanie Karikari, an indigene of Atwima Nkakom was handed the keys to a brand new Black Hyundai Accent saloon car from Auto Plaza Ltd, a GHC 5,000 annual allowance, a ticket to participate in the Miss World Pageant, an educational scholarship from NIIT and an assortment of products from sponsors of Miss Ghana 2010.
For winning the brand new 18 karat gold plated crown, Stephanie will also be the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) ambassador for Goldfields Ghana Limited to champion the CSR projects, particularly in Maternal Health and Sanitation campaigns for a year.



peacefmonline

No comments:

Post a Comment