THE WIKI COMMUNITY

Tuesday 14 August 2012

20 Ways to Extend the Summer Fun

 
Socialize Your Summer

When I was in elementary school, the first thing I had to write every fall was “What I did on my summer vacation.” I stopped writing those essays a long time ago, but I still try to keep my friends and family informed about all of the exciting Johnson family exploits – we moved to Santa Monica! We went camping! We took the kids to Disneyland! But rather than sending emails to people one at a time, I broadcast the highlights of my future bestselling autobiography by posting the news to Facebook. If you want to get the most out of Facebook, be sure to watch our resident Facebook expert Carley Knobloch’s video. And check out some of her other videos, where you’ll learn tips like how to control your online privacy and manage your friends list. -Dave Johnson

What was your favorite adventure of the summer? Tell us about it on Facebook!

 
 

 
 
 
 
More Ideas to Enjoy the End of Summer:
Scrapbook Your Way to Vacation Memories Frozen Favorites: Reinventing the Classics Skin Care for the Last Burst of Summer
 
FAQs | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©"1999-2012 eHow, Inc. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the eHow Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
To unsubscribe from this list click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment