THE WIKI COMMUNITY

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Brighten Up: 40 Colorful Ideas for Your Home, Plate and Style

 
15 Home Colors That Reveal the Inner You

Lime green was my favorite color when I was a kid. Everything had to be green: the car, the computer, and of course, my bedroom. I begged my mom to repaint the walls in my favorite hue. I fancied it my sanctuary, a sacred place for all things a nine-year-old could need. She compromised by painting one of the walls lime green, and for the next few years, my fresh and bright bedroom was the envy of all my friends. Over time the purpose of the room shifted, from bedroom to gym to home office, but that lime green wall remained the same, even when we sold the house. I can only hope that the current homeowners appreciate it as much as I did! -Rachel Horn

Trying out a new paint color around your house? Tell us about it on Facebook!

 
 

 
 
 
 
Add More Color to Your Life:
DIY Watercolor Cards 6 Ways to Eat Your Colors Rainbow-Bright Nail Polish
 
FAQs | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©"1999-2012 eHow, Inc. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the eHow Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
To unsubscribe from this list click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment