THE WIKI COMMUNITY

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Staycation: 35 Ways to Vacation Without Leaving Town

 
Easy-to-Plan Staycation Ideas

Between my brother's basketball practices, my sister's social life, and my studies, we didn't have time to make the annual trek to the family cabin one summer. The way my dad saw it, morale was low and pitching the family tent in the backyard for a night was the obvious solution. Although I wasn't exactly excited about the idea of roughing it in the yard, it ended up being one of my favorite family vacations--even despite the sprinklers drenching us the next morning. -Megan Beauchamp

What's your favorite way to relax with your family without traveling far from home? Tell us on Facebook!

 
 

 
 
 
 
More Ways to Enjoy Your Staycation:
Stay Local While Going Global: 9 Tech-Inspired Staycations 10 Facials You Can Make at Home Palate Passport: International Food Adventures
 
FAQs | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©"1999-2012 eHow, Inc. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the eHow Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
To unsubscribe from this list click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment