THE WIKI COMMUNITY

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Travel Tips for Your Summer Vacation

 
Make the Most of a Carry-On

One summer, I embarked on an adventure through Europe, just me and a carry-on roller bag. Towards the end of the trip, I found myself racing around the Paris Métro to make a train connection to Amsterdam. At one station I flew down the stairs, bag dragging behind me, trying to make it inside the subway train before it pulled away. I dove into the crowded compartment…and the doors closed on me. Half of my body was inside, and the other half was hanging from the platform, awaiting impending doom. Two French men pried the doors open and I fell into the train, unscathed save for two large black stains on my shirt where the doors had been. It’s thanks to those strangers that my carry-on bag and I made it to Amsterdam—in one piece. -Rachel Horn.

>> What are your secrets for stress-free travel? Tell us on Facebook!

 
 

 
 
 
 
More Travel Tips:
10 Vacation-Worthy Apps Eat Right In-Flight Travel Entertainment for Kids
 
FAQs | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©"1999-2012 eHow, Inc. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the eHow Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
To unsubscribe from this list click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment