THE WIKI COMMUNITY

Saturday 3 March 2012

celebregion.com

celebregion.com


Kardashian Sisters Sued For $5 million Over QuickTrim Diet Pills

Posted: 03 Mar 2012 10:24 AM PST


kardashian sisters

   Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her sisters khloe and kourtney have been slapped with a $5 million lawsuit alleging they and the makers of QuickTrim diet pills falsely touted the product's effectiveness for losing weight.
    The proposed class action lawsuit takes aim at the sisters' endorsement deal with the weight loss company. It was filed on Thursday in federal court in New York on behalf of four plaintiffs who used the product.
   The plaintiffs, who live in New York, California and Florida, stated in their lawsuit that the claims made by QuickTrim and by the Kardashians marketing it were "false, misleading, and unsubstantiated."
   They added there was "no competent and reliable scientific evidence supporting any of these claims."
  The main ingredient in the pills is a large dose of caffeine, mixed with herbal ingredients never clinically proven as effective, the lawsuit stated.
  The lawsuit, which was filed by the law firm of Bursor & Fisher, must be certified by a judge as a class action complaint before it can cover a wider field of consumers than the four plaintiffs. The suit seeks over $5 million in damages.
   This is not the first time the stars of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" on cable network E! have been at the center of litigation over their marketing endorsements.

Nneka Glows in Photoshoot For MTV IGGY + Video Interview

Posted: 03 Mar 2012 12:53 AM PST


  Nigerian-German soul singer Nneka had an intimate photoshoot and interview with MTV IGGY .she talked on her recently released  soul is heavy album "If there were no pain, there would be no inspiration. So it's coming from a dark place, I would say. But I like the dark. I've understood that within the darkness, you can always take something from it. And that is what has made me create an album that is, I think, positive; that uplifts people, gives them courage and hope."

See more photos below








 Watch the exclusive interview and live performance of three tracks from Soul Is Heavy.

George Clooney: I Don't Care If People Say I'm Gay

Posted: 03 Mar 2012 12:16 AM PST


   Hollywood actor,director and producer , George Clooney has dated arguably some of the most beautiful women in the world, rumors that he's gay come up every now and again. But Clooney told The Advocate he couldn't care less.
"I think it's funny, but the last thing you'll ever see me do is jump up and down saying, 'These are lies!' That would be unfair and unkind to all my friends in the gay community," Clooney told the magazine.
The actor, who is currently dating stunner Stacey Kiebler added, "I'm not going to let anyone make it seem like being gay is a bad thing. My private life is private, and I'm very happy in it. Who does it hurts if someone thinks I'm gay? I'll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don't give a s**t."

1 comment:

  1. Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a distinctive appetite suppressant which is containing the groundbreaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic soluble fibre derived from high quality pure Konjac.

    ReplyDelete