THE WIKI COMMUNITY

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Just Keep The Change

Just Keep The Change


Are You a Man or Are You a Mouse? 3 Simple Tips to Become The Man You Dream To Be

Posted: 05 Sep 2011 05:54 AM PDT

Are You a Man or Are You a Mouse? 3 Simple Tips to Become The Man You Dream To Be

This post is pretty simple and clear and to the point, and if you don't get it, you never will.

Here are 3 tips to becoming the man you dream to be:

1. Find stuff you love

2. Do the stuff you love

3. Do it every single day

Capiche?

Nah, I have a little bit more to say. But not much.

Finding stuff you love doing is not easy. You may have an idea about it, but sometimes, it can be vague. Find out exactly what it is you love doing, and why.

A really simple example is strength training. I love training with heavy weights, and here's why: I feel good when I get my ass out of the door and to the gym, no matter the weather. I feel strong when I move more weight than last session. I feel happy when I'm finished – and the feeling stays with me for the rest of the day. I give more to the people around me when I have taken care of myself, and my energy levels are constantly pretty high. Last but not least, I love that I can eat whatever I want without deteriorating me from my goals. I don't eat like crap, not at all, but I love the fact that I can.

That's why I train. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Not a chance.

Thinking your way to becoming a better man and having a more fulfilling life won't do sh*t. Neither will trying.

I know it all too well: you start doing something and you feel great, but the passion is missing and the women still doesn't appear.

Here's the answer why: you're doing it wrong. You're either doing the wrong things, you're doing them wrong or you're not doing them nearly enough.

Fortunately, it's easy to change.

If you envy other men for leading exciting lives, now is the time to finally do something about it.

Here's a quote from Sean Messenger, which says it pretty damn well:

“The key to your life, my friend, is not what you know. It is not what you think. And it sure as hell ain’t what kind of advice you get from me or other self-righteous egomaniacs who want you to tell them just how cool they are for having this whole “game” figured out.”

So… What do you love doing? Find out what it is, and do it every single day.

Accountability breeds success, so if you’re serious, tell us what you want to do on the forums. We’ll hold you to your word.

Image by Eduardo Amorim.

No comments:

Post a Comment