THE WIKI COMMUNITY

Tuesday 1 November 2011

celebregion.com

celebregion.com


Kim Kardashian releases message to her fans after divorce filing from 72days husband

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 07:07 PM PDT




Kim kardashian  filed for divorce from husband Kris Humphries on Monday after just 72 days of Marriage .She has released a message to her fans .Read below
This is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to write. I see all of the support and I am so thankful for my fans, friends and family who are helping me through this difficult time.

I am trying not to read all the different media reports but it's hard not to see all the negative ones. First and foremost, I married for love. I can't believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show! I share so much of my life on a reality show, that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision. But it's who I am! We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments. These were all real moments. That's what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!

Everyone that knows me knows that I'm a hopeless romantic! I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon. I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly. I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have. I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn't know how to and didn't want to disappoint a lot of people.

I'm being honest here and I hope you respect my courage because this isn't easy to go through. But I do know that I have to follow my heart. I never had the intention of hurting anybody and I accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with me. It just didn't turn out to be the fairy tale I had so badly hoped for.

There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this. I'm so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I'll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation.

I'm sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart and I believe now that I really am.

Veteran Academy Awards producer Gilbert Cates dies at 77

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 01:40 PM PDT



      Producer and director Gilbert cates, who oversaw a record 14 Academy Awards ceremonies and founded the Geffen playhouse in Los Angeles, has died. He was 77.Cates collapsed on the UCLA campus Monday evening. Emergency personnel responded but were unable to revive him, officials said Tuesday. The cause of death was not immediately known.

    Cates last produced the Oscar telecast in 2008, when the ceremony was almost sidelined by the Writers Guild strike.
    He is survived by his wife, Dr. Judith Reichman, four children, two stepchildren and six grandchildren.

New Music;Skuki - Hallellujah

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 12:53 PM PDT


      Skuki made up of the brothers Vavavoom and peeshaun is back with new single HallelluJah off their forthcoming album .This new song is a classic, covering  a range of essential topics from God to children to marriage to money.Hallelluyah is a catchy and danceable song produced by E-Kelly . Listen below




Share your thoughts below
© celebregion

O Music Awards Dance Marathon Sets Guinness Record following Nigerian rapper Chiddy's

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 10:04 AM PDT

The dancers

    A dance team sets a Guinness World Record at the O Music Awards on Monday night.A group of tireless hoofers grinded it out for 24 hours to snatch the Guinness record for the Longest Team Dance Marathon.The group of dancers , a lucky 13  assembled at the Roxy in Hollywood on Halloween Eve to kick off their attempt with some musical assistance from DJ Diamond Kuts. And then they were off, tearing it up, with minimal five-minute breaks per hour, for 24 hours. 


     It was all for a good cause, to raise awareness for National Bullying Prevention Month and to raise cash for a number of anti-bullying campaigns from groups including GLAAD, GLSEN, GSA Network, HRC and the It Gets Better Project and Trevor Project.
   The dancers celebrated by stomping the balloons and, well, doing a bit more dancing to MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This," pausing only to receive their official Guinness World Record certificate.
       Nigerian rapper Chiddy of Chiddy bang sets guiness record at the first MTV O Music Awards in April for longest freestyle rap.


chiddy sets guiness records in April
     

Check out the full list of O Music Award winners below!

Must Follow Artist on Twitter: Adam Lambert
Fan Army FTW: Tokio Hotel's Aliens
Best Lyrics Video: Joe Jonas, "See No More"
Best Artist With a Camera Phone: Demi Lovato
Oops I Did It Online: James Blunt
Best Web-Born Artist: Kina Grannis
Best Vintage Viral Video: Nirvana "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
Digital Genius Award: Björk
Best Fan Cover: Marc Martel "Somebody to Love" by Queen
Hottest Music NILF: Katie Morse
WTF I Love This Award: Nyan Cat
Too Much Ass for TV: Marilyn Manson, "Born Villain"
Most Outrageous Tweet: @BritneySpears to @DJPaulyD: "Hope you enjoyed your dance! Was tough getting my legs around that big blowout :)"
Best Music Forum: Rap Godfathers
Most Innovative Festival: Way Out West
Best Music App: SoundCloud
Best Music Hack: CrowdJuke
Beyond the Blog: Needle Drop
Most Addictive Social Music Service: Spotify
Biggest Superfan: Billy Humanoid



  The show featured killer performances from Mac Miller, the Band Perry, the Alabama Shakes and traffic-stopping headliner Robyn, as well as special appearances by Kelly Clarkson, Tyler the Creator, Demi Lovato, Travie McCoy, John Cho and Kal Penn.

Chocolate city group, Pepperoni,others are finalists for 2011 Africa awards for entrepreneurship

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 06:14 AM PDT




   The 2011 Africa Awards for Entrepreneurship has shortlisted the finalists for the Highly coveted award. Nigeria's chocolate city group headed by Audu Maikori, Pepperoni foods limited  , First Atlantic Semiconductors and Micro Electronics Nigeria Limited are among the Ten finalists shortlisted.30 companies were initially shortlisted but pruned down to the best ten. The Ten companies will make a live presentation to an elite panel of Judges in Nairobi,kenya on December 6th,2011 .$40,000 in prize funds will be won .


The Ten finalists
Chocolate City Group - Nigeria
Pepperoni  foods Limited - Nigeria
First Atlantic Semiconductors and Micro Electronics Nigeria Limited-Nigeria
Cellular Systems International -Senegal
Expand Technology(Holding)Limited-Mauritius
InvestQ capital Limited -Kenya
Securico- Zimbabwe
SoleRebels-Ethiopia
Unique solutions  company Limited -Gambia
Victoria seeds Limited-Uganda

          Superflux International, a security printing solutions company from Nigeria is one of the past winners of the award.
 The Gala Awards Banquet and Covergence Africa conference on entrepreneurship will take place on December 8th, 2011 in Nairobi, Kenya. 
© celebregion

Baba Suwe finally ordered to be released on friday + Photos of court appearance

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 04:48 AM PDT




       A Nigerian court has ordered authorities to free the popular comedian baba suwe held for over two weeks after a drug screening.Justice Yetinde Idowu of Ikeja high court ordered this morning  that Baba Suwe should be released Friday Nov 4,2011 on bail of N500,000 if he doesn't excrete any drug till friday.

See more photos of his court apperance below

baba suwe







photos by sahareporters.com

Rihanna hospitalized in sweden ,cancels show

Posted: 01 Nov 2011 02:08 AM PDT



   Singer Rihanna was forced to cancel a show in Malmo, Sweden, after being hospitalized with the flu on Monday night, the singer said in a statement.
"I am sorry to everyone who was coming out to my show in Malmo, Sweden. I was so excited to perform for you all. It would have been a great time ... so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I'm really disappointed I couldn't be there," Rihanna said.
Rihanna also tweeted a picture of her arm embedded with an IV tube, with the caption "Sorry Malmo!"

    The 23-year-old Barbadian singer is currently on her fourth concert tour around Europe, in conjunction with her fifth studio album, "Loud." The tour kicked off in June in Baltimore, and is expected to wrap up in December in London.
Rihanna is scheduled to perform in Stockholm on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment